Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Christmas Mice decorate the tree ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo design blog with a christmas card. Do you started with creating christmas cards? In 70 days we celebrate christmas and I think now it's the right time to start with creating christmas cards. 

So today I show you my card from the new Christmas Mice digital stamp set. This is such a cute set with many cute mice, I love it so much. 


I start my card with cutting out a panel of aquarelle paper and use Gansai Tambi watercolors for inking the panel. After it is dry I add some golden splashes on the background and put it aside for drying.

 Then I create the bottom of my card. I inked a piece of cardstock with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo and use an embossing folder for the pattern. I inked it again with Vintage Photo for more dimension and glue it on my background. Then I cut out a white frame with a scalloped rectangle die and glue it also on the background and then on my white card base. I create my images in Word on my PC and print them out on a Copic Marker friendly cardstock. I color all images with Copic Markers and use Polychromos for some details. I fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them with Foam tape on my card. I'm really happy how it looks like. 

Look at this little cute mice, I think he has so much fun to decorate the tree. I add some Stickles Star Dust on his Santa hat for some more glitter.

I stamp the sentiment on a banner and glue it also with Foam tape on the card. For the final touch I glue some golden sequins on my card.
I'll hope I'll can you inspire a little bit with my card and don't forget to look at all the new digital stamps in the Magengo Shop.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela