Montag, 26. Oktober 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Joy To The World Slimline Card ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I'm on the Magengo blog and show you my new slimline card with the cute Christmas Band Digital stamp set.

I started my card with printing out the images and color them with my Alcohol Markers. I fussy cut them out with my scissors, because until now I don't have a plotter to cut them out. But perhaps I'll be on Santa's Nice list and he'll bring me a plotter at christmas.♥

Then I cut out a card panel with a Slimline die from Lawn Fawn and inked it with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers. I also cut out a snow hill from Lawn Fawn and a cityscape from Mama Elephant with a slimline die.
I glue the cityscape and the snowhill on the background and then on my white card base. I arrange the images on the background and glue them with Foam Tape and liquid glue on the card. I stamp the little notes and the sentiment on the top of the card. For the final touch I add tiny little white dots all over the card, so it does looks like the cute band sings in a snow flurry.

I had so much fun to create this card and I'll hope I inspire you to create your own christmas band. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela