Samstag, 1. August 2020

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - From Our Home to yours at Christmas ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at

Sparkles Christmas Challenge
For the Challenge #115 we have the topic

From Our Home to Your Home at Christmas

For my card I use the cute stamps from the Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams Stamp Set.
I start my card with creating the wooden floor with Distress Oxide Antique Linen and a Stampin UP wood stamp. For the wallpaper I use a piece of Lawn Fawn designpaper and for the skirting board I use another piece of Lawn Fawn designpaper. I glue all papers togethter and then I cut out a white frame with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. After that I glue all on my white card base. I color all my images with my Copics and Tri Blend Markers, fussy cut them out with ym scissors and glue them on my card. I stamp the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Happy Village stamp set on a banner from the Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners Set and glue it with Foam Tape on my card. For the last step I glue some little glimmer stars on the christmas tree and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So I'll hope you like and join our new challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow Angela what a fabulous card. Such attention to detail and a fabulous room created. So homely. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela