Montag, 3. August 2020

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - TicTacToe - Unicorn Slimline Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge
https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2020/08/game-16-tic-tac-toe.html 

For this challenge we have choose the theme
Tic Tac Toe
You can take part of this challenge until the 30th August, we can't wait to see your creations.♥


For my card I choose the bottom row with rainbow, window and patterned paper.
The Lawn Fawn Unicorns from the Unicorn Picnic Set are really perfect for my card.
I start my card with cutting out the slimline window panel with the Whimsy Stamps die. For the patterned paper I choose a paper from the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow collection. I glue the window panel on the patterned paper and then on my white card base.  I inked the little windows with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and the Cloudy Stencil from Lawn Fawn. Then I color all my images with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I glue some images with liquid glue and some with Foam tape on my card. I stamp the sentiments from the Birthday Before n after stamp set with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the last step I cut out some little shimmer stars and glue them on the card. 
I'm really happy how the card looks like and hope you'll join our new challenge.♥

So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. You always have so much detail on your cards. I could just sit and look at it for ages. Totally adorable images too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a lovely, bright and fun card - I love it

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela