Samstag, 8. August 2020

♥ Clearly Besotted - Love You To The Moon And Back ♥

 Hi everybody, 

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cute stamps from Clearly Besotted. I really love the stamps from Clearly Besotted, every month they create an amazing release with many many cute stamps.

For my card today I use stamps from the June Release. I use stamps from the Picture it Space and the To the Moon & back stamp sets.

I start my card with creating a galaxy background with Distress Oxides Inks and add some golden, silver and white splashes on the background. After the background is dry  I cut out a white frame and glue it on the background. Then I cut out a black card panel and glue it on my white card base. I color the images with my Copics and Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images with Foam Tape on my galaxy background and glue the galaxy background on the black cardstock. I stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink on a piece of black cardstock and use the Lawn Fawn white Embossingpowder for heat embossing. I glue the sentiment with Foam Tape on my card. For the last step I cut out some golden glimmer stars and glue them on my card.

I'm really happy how the card looks like and that's it for today.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela