Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020

♥ DT Creative with Stamps - CH #46 - Scarf - Warm Winter Wishes card ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with another challenge card today.

Today we start also a new Challenge at
Creative with Stamps
For this challenge we want to see a scarf on your creations. I think that's really a fantastic theme for all your winter creations.

For my card I decide to use some images from the Warm Winter Wishes stamps from Evelin T Designs.
I create a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and add some white Gansai Tambi splashes on the background. Then I cut out my front panel with a die from Craftin Desert Divas and in the middle I use a die from my Favorite Things. I glue the front panel on my background and then on my card base. I color the images with my Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out. I glue the images with Foam Tape on the panel and add some white dots with a gel pen on the images. For the sentiment I use a banner die from Craftin Desert Divas. For the final touch I glue some light blue pearls on my card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

So I'll hope you join our new Scarf challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! I love Evelin's artwork and this stamp set is one of the cutest. Your card turned out so sweet. Happy New Year and thank you for the inspiration at CWS!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your coloring is fantastic! Super cute card.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela