Montag, 4. November 2019

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #7 - Include a Number ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at
AAA Birthday Challenge

For this challenge we have the theme
Include A Number
The whole Design Team and our monthly Guest Designer Izzy Scrap makes so wonderful birthday cards and we hope we can inspire you a bit. You can join our challenge until the 1st. December and we hope to see you on our challenge.

For my card I decide to use the number as a part of my sentiment.
I start my card with creating a soft Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass for the sky and Twisted Citron for the grass hill. If the background dry I cut out the grass with a grass border die from Newtons Nook and glue it on my sky background.
Then I cut out a white rectangle frame with Craftin desert Divas Scalloped Square Dies and glue it on the background and all on my white card base.   
 I color my images from the My favorite Things Birth-Yah Stamp set with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my card. I stamp the sentiment on a banner and glue my number in front of the sentiment. For the final touch I glue some Sequins on my card.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

Incy Winky Designs: Animals

Crafty Creations CH: CH #401 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments: CH #239 Anything Goes +A Sentiment

Crafty Animals: CH #32 Anything Goes

 I'll hope I could inspire you and you join our new challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

 

7 Kommentare:

  1. The most cute images and a beautifully designed and crafted card. Love the play on 4 in the sentiment.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a beautiful card,Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut !Meine neuen Kreationen gehen nach meinem Urlaub im Hotel Sterzing online.Liebe Grüße Luise

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Adorable scene for this birthday card. Love these cute images and your colouring is amazing. What a clever idea to use the number as a part of the sentiment. LOVE it. Thank you for having me as the Guest designer at AAA Birthday cards.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So cute and these animals are having quite the party!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Nice to see these critters having fun. So glad you shared your work with us at Incy Wincy, we hope you come again soon. CarolG

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love this cute framed card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela