Freitag, 4. Januar 2019

♥ Simply Create Too - Anything Goes Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today we start a new challenge at
Simply Create Too
For this challenge we choose the theme:
Anything Goes
You'll have time until the 25.January to show your creations on the challenge blog. We can't wait to see your creations.

For my card I use a new stamp set, the Newtons celebrates from newtons Nook. It's fits perfect for these challenge.
For my card I create my own background with some small images which they're all included in this set. I color the small images with my Copic Markers and after my coloring is done I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Octagon Dies and glue it on my card base. I cut my card base along all edges so that I have the same shape for my card.

Then I stamp the main image on a piece of Copic Paper , color it with Copics and fussy cut out with my scissors. For a bit dimension I glue it with Foam Tape on the middle of my card. For the sentiment I use a banner from Craftin Desert Diavs Flag Banner Dies and glue it with Foam Tape on the card. For the final touch I glue some turquoise Rhinstones on my card and on the sentiment banner.

I'll take part of these challenges:

  Lemon Shortbread Challenge: CH #84 Anything Goes


The Crafty Addicts Challenge: CH #56 Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday: CH #563 Anything Goes

So I'll hope you like my new card and join our new Anything Goes challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela