Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Favorite Color Combos with Pink/Red Theme ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a wonderful Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cut Owl Couple Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
This week the whole Design Team shows you projects with the favorite color combos with red/pink.

For my card I decided to use the colors white and brown.
I started first to create my background.  For this background I use some Washi Tape, I glue it on a piece of cardstock until the whole paper is covered.
Now I printed the Owl Couple Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic Paper and use my favorite Copics for coloring. I use these Copic Marker for this image:
E44, E43, E42
W5, W3, W2
E35, E34, E33
YG 17, YG 23
After my coloring is done I cut it out with my scissors.
Now I glue my Torn Paper Dies on my Washi Tape background and cut them out.
Then I glue my cutting frame with some Foam Tape on white cardstock and the Owl Couple in the middle from the frame.
Because I not found the matching cardstock I color the edges of some white cardstock with a matching Copic Marker and  glue all on my white card base. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some Carnie Sequins on the card.

 So I hope you like my new card, like I do.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela