Samstag, 19. Januar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Chocolate Box with Valentine Fox ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a little Chocolate Box with the cute new Valentine Fox Digital Stamp.
I create this box with brown and white Cardstock and some Designpaper from the Doodlebug Cream & Sugar Paper Pad. I distressed all edges and cut out a little window with the smallest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies on the front side of the box. Then I glue some Acetate behind.
I printed out the Valentine Fox on a piece of Copic paper, color it with my Copics, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it on the front side of the box. I cut out some little hearts with a Die from the Inside Scalloped Octagon Dies. Therefore I use some mirror Cardstock and glue them on the box. I also glue some Jingle Berries Sequins on the box. The sentiment is from the Happy Sentiment Stamp Set and I cut it out with a Die from the Flag Banner Dies.
So that's it, the box is ready and can be filled with little chocolates.


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela