Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Valentine Card 4 with Koala Couple Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with Craftin Desert Divas Koala Couple Digital Stamp.
For this card I create a Distress Oxides sky background with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and let it dry. 
For the grass I inked some paper with Distress Oxides Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint and cut it out with the grass Die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. I also cut out a tree and inked it with Pumice Stone and Tea Dye.
After all is dry I glue the grass on my sky background. I decided to cut out some flowers with the Flower Border Dies and glue only the flowers on my grass. Then I cut out a white frame with the Inside Scalloped Dies, glue it on my background and glue all on my card base. I printed out the Koala Couple, color it with my Copic Markers, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it on my card. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies.
For the final touch I glue some Lollipop Sequins on my card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.  Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela