Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Magical Coffee with Unicorn Coffee Cup ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a wonderful Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the new Unicorn Coffee Cup from Craftin Desert Divas, which I made for the Spring & Summer Blog Hop at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.
For this card I make a background with many selfmade colored Rainbow Stripes. For this Rainbow Stripes I inked some Bristol Smooth Paper with the Distress Inks, let them dry and cut all in small stripes.
After that I glue the stripes with Sticky Paper on a piece of Copic Paper, cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies, which is really one of my favorite Dies from Craftin Desert Divas and glue it with  Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base.
Then I printed the Unicorn Coffee Cup with my Laser Printer on a piece of Copic Paper, color it with my Copic Marker and cut it out with my scissor.
I glue it with some Foam Tape in the middle of my card and add some clear Glitter with the Zig Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker on the stripes and on the Unicorn.
For decorate my card I cut out some little stars with the Star & Moon Dies and glue them with Multi Medium Matte on my card.

So I'll hope you like this Magical Coffee card, many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

11 Kommentare:

  1. Love the colorful stripes and cute unicorn coffee cup!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is Awesome and I love how you created the background!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. OMGosh, this is SO cute. I love love love your background, had no idea you had made it. It's fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Filled with rainbow goodness!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is SO bright, colorful and FUN!!! Love it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So magical looking and gorgeous with that striped background and luscious colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. love how you made your rainbow background. Just gorgeous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Adore this! That background is awesome and yes, that is one of my most dies also! And then the beautifully colored cup... love!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow! Wow! Wow! Your idea for the background is really stunning like your AWESOME card!!! It makes me so happy! <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela