Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Design Team / Enjoy every Moment with Camping Bear Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cute Camping Bear Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.

For this card I made a watercolor background with the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry. After that I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue it on a piece of black Cardstock and then on my white card base. The little moon on the left side is from the Look for Stars Stamp Set and I use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker for coloring.
 In the meantime I printed out the Camping Bear Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic Paper and color it with my Copic markers. 
After that I fussy cut out the image and glue it with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my card. The sentiment on my card is from the Sunny Smiles Stamp Set and I use one Die from the Flag Banner Dies for cutting it out.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you like my new card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela