Samstag, 5. Mai 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Birthday Shaker Card with Butterfly Garden Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everbody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a Shaker Card with the Craftin Desert Divas Butterfly Garden and the Flower Power Digital Stamps.

At first I create a background with the different Digital Stamps from the Butterfly Garden and the Flower Power Stamp Set and printed it out with my Laser printer on a piece of Copic Paper. 
Then I color all flower with my Copic Markers. After my coloring is done I cut it out with the largest and the middle Dies from the Fancy Frame Dies. I glue the middle from my background with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base and put some Shimmer Sequins, Pizazz Sequins, Shine Bright Sequins and Fairy Dust Sequins in the middle.
After that I glue a piece of Acetate behind my frame and glue it with some Foam Tape on my card. For the sentiment I cut out a banner with Craft Cardstock from the Flag Banner Dies and stamp the sentiment from the Bee Cakery Stamp Set with VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad and Ranger Embossing Powder SUPER FINE WHITE. For heat embossing I use my heat gun and glue it with two Sequins crosswise on my card.

So I hope you like my simple shaker card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela