Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Design Team / Birthday Shaker Card ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Birthday Shaker Card with the Craftin Desert Divas Sweetest Birthday Stamp Set. This set is soooooo cute and all images are really adorable.
For my card I create at first a soft pink background with Distress Ink Spun Sugar and the Craftin Desert Divas Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil and let it dry. Then I cut out a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue my inked background with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on the paper. On my white card base I inked the edges also with Distress Ink Spun Sugar. Then I put some different Sequins in the middle of my inked paper.
For my shaker element I cut out a rectangle with the Fancy Frame Dies and in the middle a square from the Inside Scalloped Square Dies. On the backside I glue a piece of Acetate and glue it with some Foam Tape on my card. At the top of the cutting square I stamped the cute little birds with the Birthday Banner from the Sweetest Birthday Stamp Set.
I color the cute little mice with my Copic Markers,fussy cut them out and glue them on my card. For decorating my card I use Nuvo Morning Dew and made some clear drops on light pink circles.

So that's it for today, many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela