Samstag, 12. Mai 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Digital Design Team - Birthday Card with Spotlight Technique ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you  here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card for the Craftin Desert Divas #cddmonthly Mood Board Challenge at the Facebook Gallery.
This is our lovely Mood Board for the month of May.
 On the Craftin Desert Divas Blog the Design Team shows in the last week many inspirations with the Spotlight technique and so I decided to give it a try.
 For my card I use the Hibiscus Digital Stamp from the Summer Days Digital Stamp Set.
I create my image on my PC and printed it out with my Laser printer of a piece of Copic Paper. Then I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. After that I place the scalloped circle from the Stitched in Circle Dies on my card and cut it out.
Then I color only the image from the scalloped circle with my Copic Marker and my Prismacolor Pencils. I glue it again with some Fun Foam on my card and the whole image on some Nuvo Glitter Opulant Orchid Cardstock. After that I glue all with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base. For the sentiment I use the "Congrats" Stamp from the Wishful Thoughts Stamp Set.  Some Pizazz Sequins made my card perfect.

I hope you like my Spotlight Technique card and you'll join us at our #cddmonthly Mood Board Challenge at the Facebook Gallery.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela