Montag, 26. Oktober 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Joy To The World Slimline Card ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo blog and show you my new slimline card with the cute Christmas Band Digital stamp set.

I started my card with printing out the images and color them with my Alcohol Markers. I fussy cut them out with my scissors, because until now I don't have a plotter to cut them out. But perhaps I'll be on Santa's Nice list and he'll bring me a plotter at christmas.

Then I cut out a card panel with a Slimline die from Lawn Fawn and inked it with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers. I also cut out a snow hill from Lawn Fawn and a cityscape from Mama Elephant with a slimline die.
I glue the cityscape and the snowhill on the background and then on my white card base. I arrange the images on the background and glue them with Foam Tape and liquid glue on the card. I stamp the little notes and the sentiment on the top of the card. For the final touch I add tiny little white dots all over the card, so it does looks like the cute band sings in a snow flurry.

I had so much fun to create this card and I'll hope I inspire you to create your own christmas band. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela