Dienstag, 21. Januar 2020

♥ Whimsy Stamps - Love for Australia Digital Set / Koala Card ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card which I made with a Digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps.
I've seen the Love for Australia Set from Whimsy Stamps for the first time on Instagram in a story from my friend Crystal and I decide to order this cute set. 

For my card I create a background with the leaves from the set and the little Koala on the tree trunk.
I printed out the image with my laser printer and use my Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Marker for coloring. For the final touch of coloring I use some of my Prismacolor pencils.

Then I cut out the image with a die from Craftin Desert Divas and glue it on a piece of dark blue cardstock and then on a piece of Craft cardstock. After that I glue all on my white card base. For the sentiment I use a stamp from Lawn Fawns Butterfly Kisses stamp set and a banner from the Simply Wavy Banners from Lawn Fawn. For the final touch I glue some clear drops from Studio Katia on the card.
I'm so happy how the card looks like and I hope you'll like it also.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:




So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

8 Kommentare:

  1. This is truly adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey, die ist ja super schön geworden und würde perfekt auch zu meiner Challenge passen https://do-allkreatives.blogspot.com/2020/01/australian-challenge.html

    Ich würde mich wahnsinnig freuen, wenn Du vorbei schaust und mich und mein Team unterstützt ein große Summe zusammen zubekommen!

    Liebe Grüße und Danke
    Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. How cool was that having a full Car diversion System best 6x9 speakers Through this I really makes the most of my ride each time uniquely while out and about with a few companions. So amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Really cute card and image love the little koala bear and perfect background.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is so lovely.....Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, we hope to see you again very soon

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Just so adorable. Thanks for joining us at DO-AL(L) Creatives. Arohanui from NZ, Jonnece DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela