Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 172 - Inspired By ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card for the current

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 172 - Inspired By


 For my card I was inspired by my friend Marine. I really love all her cards, she made so adorable scenes with a lot of cute details. I decided to make another Christmas card for my own Christmas Challenge and here is Marine's card that inspire me for my Christmas card. 

And this is my Christmas card.

I decided to make a square card. For the background I use the Quilted Backdrop die and cut it out with a Small Stitched Square Stackables die from Lawn Fawn. I inked the background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and glue it on a piece of white paper, which I cut out with a die from the Outside Stitched Squalloped Square Stackables dies. Then I cut out a rectangle and inked it with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and glue all together on my white card base. I stamp the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and cut it out with a Lawn Fawn banner die. I stamp the images from the Little Snow Globe Dog Set, from the Little Snow Globe bear, from the Furry and bright set and from the Christmas dreams Set on Copic friendly paper, color them all with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors.  For the bottom I cut out a small stripe of brown cardstock and glue all images with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I add some Stickles Star Dust on the Christmas caps and glue some small pearls on the background. 

With my card I'll take part of the challenge

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 172 – Inspired By

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela