Freitag, 20. November 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Christmas Card / Santa's mailbox ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new christmas card with digital stamps from Magengo November Release. For this card I use the Santa's Mailbox Set, which you can find here in the Magengo shop.

I start my card with create a scene on my PC and print out the images. I colored all images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors.


Then I cut out a card panel and use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers for ink blending. I also cut out a snow hill with a Lawn Fawn die and glue it on my card panel. I glue the tree and the lanterns with liquid glue on the card panel and then all on my white card base. For the little critters and the mailbox I use Foam Dots for more dimensions on the card. I add some red stickles on the mail box and Stickles Star Dust on the santa hat from the cute little dog. For the final step I add many white dots with a gel pen.

I'll hope I inspire you to create a card with the Santas Mailbox stamp set.
 Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela