Mittwoch, 11. November 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Christmas card / Santa is coming to town ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Design blog and show you a christmas card with the cute digital stamp set Santa is coming to town.

You'll find the set here in the shop.

 For my card I start as always with print out the images and color them with my Copic Markers. I cut out a card panel with the flying santa on the top. I inked the panel with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans and Stormy Sky.

Then I cut out some snow hills and some mountains, inked them with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and glue them on the card panel. I also cut out a white frame and glue them on the background panel and my card base behind the background. I fussy cut out the images with my scissors and glue them on the card. For some glimmer I add some Stickles Star Dust on the snow hills and on the rooftops, On the mountains I glue some shimmer cardstock. For the final touch I cut out some lttle golden stars and I'm really happy how the card looks like.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela