Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Card Recipe ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at

For this challenge we have a 
  1 image, 2 Background Papers and 3 of gems, or pearls, or jewels
 I use the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid papers for my card and the cute reindeer from Newtons Nook Designs. I colored the image with my Copics and cut it out with a die ftom Heffy Doodle. I distressed all edges from my cardstock and design papers and glue them on a white cardbase. The sentiment is also from the Festive Fawns Set from Newtons Nook and I stamped it with my Misti directly near the image. For the last step I glue three pearls on the right side.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela