Montag, 4. Mai 2020

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Things with Wings ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at
AAA Birthday Challenge
For this challenge we want to see Things with Wings on your cards, we hope you like this theme and join our new challenge. You'll can join our challenge until the 31st May.

For my card I decided to use the images from the Magical Friends from My Favorite Things.
I start with my background and inked a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I add some clouds with Distress Oxide and the Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things. After it is dry I cut it out with a die from Heffy Doodle.  For the grass hill I use Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint, cut it out with a die from My Favorite Things and Heffy Doodle and glue it on my background. For the clouds I use a die from Craftin Desert Divas and Heffy Doodle and glue it with Foam Dots on on the top of my background. I color the images with my Copics and Tri Blend Markers, fussy cut them out and glue them on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the clouds. For the final touch I glue some sequins on my card.

So I hope you'll join our new challenge, but remember it must be a birthday card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I very nearly use a dragon for my card. So pleased I didn't now I've seen your amazing and brilliant card!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela