Dienstag, 11. Februar 2020

♥ Swimming by to say HI with Clearly Besotted ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cute stamps from Clearly Besotted.
I started my card with creating a background with the Nuvo Shimmer Powder and let it dry.
I colored the images from Clearly Besotted with my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors. If my background is dry I cut it out with a scalloped die, cut it diagonal and glue it on a piece of white cardstock. I glue all images with liquid glue on the background and then all on a piece of black and white design paper. Then I glue all on my card base. For the final touch I add some Nuvo Crystal Morning Dew Drops.

I'm so happy how the card looks like and I hope you'll like it also.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:
 




 So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. You made a lovely underwater scene card with cute images and a sweet mermaid. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela