Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2020

♥ DT Simply Create Too - Use red + 1 other Color ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today we start a new Challenge at

Simply Create Too
For this challenge we choose the theme

Use Red + 1 other color

For my card I decide to create a birthday card and use the Engraved Flower stamps from Altenew.
I stamp the flowers with Archival Ink Sepia with my Misti Tool and let it dry. Then I color the flowers with my Prismacolor Pencils. After that I cut it out with the My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and glue it on my card base. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Wispy Begonia set from Altenew. 
For the final touch I glue some Raspberry Sequins from pretty Pink Posh on my card.
I'll hope you enjoy this post and join our new challenge.♥

So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela