Dienstag, 14. Mai 2019

♥ Sunny Studio Stamps - Happy Birthday with Fabulous Flamingos ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new birthday card with the Fabulous Flamingo Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps. As I saw this Stamp Set I felt in love, because it reminds me on my vacations of Sardinia.

I decide to create a Distress Oxide background which I saw on Instagram from Iris and from Samantha. These ladies are so talented and made so much amazing creations.

I start to create my background with Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold.  I also add some water splashes on the background and let it dry. If my background is dry I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. Then I inked  a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and cut it out with the Ocean Border Dies from Craftin Desert Divas. I also inked a piece of Neenah Desert Storm with Distress Ink Frayed Burlap and Tea Dye and cut it out with the Beach Scene Dies and the Island Die from Craftin Desert Divas.
Then I color my images from the Fabulous Flamingo Stamp Set with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I also stamp some palm trees from the Sending Sunshine Stamps and from the Seasonal Trees and color them also with my Copics and fussy cut them out. I arranged all images and cutting pieces on my background and glue all on my white card base. The sentiment is also from the Fabulous Flamingo Stamp Set and I stamped it with my Misti Tool directly on my card.  For the final touch I color some coconuts and some parrots and glue them with Foam Tape for more dimension on my card. 

So I really hope you like my new birthday card like I do.

With my card I take part of these challenges:





Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

9 Kommentare:

  1. What a bright and cheery card you created! Love all of the wonderful elements and how you framed them. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you join us again soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You created a beautiful scenic background with distress inks, perfect for the flamingos parrots and palm trees, thank you so much for joining in at The Alphabet Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A really cute and happy card. Thank you for joining out Try it on Tuesdays Birthday Party.
    Yvonne.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I absolutely adore this card! The colourful background is so fabulous and the brightly coloured images are a treat. Rocked it Angela! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. And good luck with the DT Call.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really love this card! Such happy colours! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. WOW - this is terrific! Thank you for joining in at Try It On Tuesday! Susi xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you for joining us at TioT with your darling birthday card, Angela. 10 years - hard to believe! Eileen xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your beautiful flamingo birthday card Angela! Such amazing colors and wonderful design! Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday! I hope to see your creations in our future galleries and good luck with DT call :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Such a lovely bright card. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela