Sonntag, 12. Mai 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Thankful for Spring / Creative Inspiration Challenge ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today were celebrating Mothers day here in Germany and I hope you'll enjoy the time with your mothers and your family.

 At Craftin Desert Divas we  start a new monthly 

#cddcreateinspiration

Starting of each month we are challenging you to share your #cddcreativeinspiration projects with us on social media.  We would love to have you join us by creating a project with the same theme showcasing CDD products.  Be sure to use hash tag #cddcreativeinspiration to join in.  At the end of each month we will announce a Instagram winner and CDD FB Gallery winner. So what are you waiting for? Click here to join our CDD Facebook Gallery Group.

For this month we have the theme:

Thankful for Spring

For my card I decide to create a card with grass and flowers and a blue cloudy sky.
I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I use the Hill Scene 2 Stencil to create the clouds with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean. I inked another piece of cardstock with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and another with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint. After all is dry I use the Fancy Frame Dies for the sky background, the grass border from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and the Flower Border Die. I color the flowers from the Flower Border Die with my Copics and glue it on my grass border. The I glue all on my sky background and on my white card base.
Now I printed out the Little Bunnys Garden Digital Stamp, color it with my Copics and fussy cut it out with my scissors. For more dimension I glue the bunny  with Foam Tape on my card. Then I decided to cut out another little cloud with the Puffy Cloud Die and a sun from the Beach Scene Dies and glue it on my card. 
For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Flower Kisses Stamp Set.

So that's it for today. I'll hope I could inspire you a little bit and you join our monthly #cddcreativeinspiration.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela