Samstag, 18. Mai 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Thankful for Spring / Creative Inspiration Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Inspiration card for Craftin Desert Divas monthly
#cddcreativeinspiration
 The monthly theme for May is

Thankful for Spring

 I decide to create a card with a soft ink background and the Little Bear Garden Digital Stamp.
I start first to create my background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron and let it dry. I cut out a white frame with the dies from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on my dry background and then on my white card base. I stamp the sentiment from the Flower Kisses Stamp Set with my Misti Tool directly on my card.
 Then I cut out a tree with the Scenery Dies and some flowers with the Flower Border Dies. I glue the tree on my card and decorate it with some leaves and flowers. Now I print out the Little Bear Garden Digital Stamp, color it with my Copics and fussy cut it out with my scissors. I glue the image on my card and use some Lollipop Sequins for decorate my Spring card.

 So that's it for today. I'll hope I could inspire you a little bit and you join our monthly #cddcreativeinspiration.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela