Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019

♥ My Favorite Things - It's Your Birth-Yah Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a birthday card with my new Birth-Yah stamps from My Favorite Things. As I saw this stamp set for the first time, I don't like it very much. But after I saw many inspiration cards with these cute stamps, I made an order and now I'm really happy about these cuties.

For my first card with these stamps I decide to made a Distress Oxide background and use only the largest stamp and a sentiment.
I start first with creating my background. I use a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock and use Distress Ink Dried Marigold, Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Distress Oxide Seedless Preserve.
After my background is dry I add some water splashes and some white and golden splashes and let it dry. Then I cut it out with My favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die and glue it on my black card base. 

I stamp the sentiment, which is also in stamp set, with my Misti Tool directly on the card.Now I stamp the image and color it with my Copic Markers. When my coloring is done I fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on my card. For the final touch I glue some Lollipop Sequins from Craftin Desert Divas on my card.

I'll hope you like my new card like I do. With my card I'll take part of these challenges:





So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous creation, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you again next time. Thank you.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Too cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi there, great birthday card and so cute. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely animal card into our ‘anything goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela