Mittwoch, 3. April 2019

♥ Power Poppy- Birthday card with Tulips Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you  a new birthday card with the Tulips Digital Stamp from Power Poppy.
I printed the Tulips Digital Stamp with my laser printer on Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.
I use these Prismacolor pencils for coloring the image:
Tulips: 938,195,994,1014
Leaves: 908,1096,912
After coloring is done I cut the image out with the largest die from Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on my black card base. I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Said Stamp Set directly on the cardstock and glue for the final  touch some sequins on my card.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:






So I'll hope you like my new card like I do.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow - stunning coloring! What a lucky recipient. Thanks for joining in at STB

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your colouring is so amazing! So striking with the kraft and black. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. THUD!!!!!! That is my jaw hitting the table@ WOW!!! What talent you have! So happy you played along at Seize the Birthday and I hope you will be back again soon!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela