Donnerstag, 18. April 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - First Release Card / Sending you sunny smiles ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my first card from Craftin Desert Divas April Digital Stamp release.
The new Ponds Friends Set is such a cute set, with so many amazing different stamps.

For my first card I decided to use my new Burst Stencil for the background.
I masked the half of my background paper and inked my background with Distress Oxides Fossilized Amber and Picked Raspberry. Then I masked the upper section, inked it with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and let it dry.
 I printed out my images from the Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set. I color all the images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors.
After that I cut out my background with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and glue it on my white card base. Now I arrange all the images on my card. 
For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Die Set and a stamp from the Sunny Smiles Stamp Set
For the final touch I glue some Jingle Berries Sequins on my card.

So I'll hope you like my new inspiration card with the cute Ponds Friends Digital Stamp Set. Join the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery for many more inspirations.
 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela