Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Day 2 October Mini Release with Holiday Border Dies ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm very happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I share you 2 new cards with the new Craftin Desert Divas Holiday Border Dies and some new digital stamps.
For both cards I've used the wonderful tree with present die from the Holiday Border Dies set and the new round Reindeer digi stamp

On the first card I've decided to make a background with the new stencil from the October Release and create a hill scene with the border dies. For my base backgound I've use the new Snowflake Flurries stencil and use Distress Tumbled Glass and Ice Spruced for inking the background. I've cut out the base background with the Fancy Frame Die.
 I've cut out the borders, color these with the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and add some white snow dots with a white gel pen. I've glue the diffent borders with Foam Tape on my base background. I've printed the new round Reindeer Digital stamps out, cut them out and use my Spectrum Noir Markers for coloring. I've glue the reindeers on my hill background and glue some Nuvo Crystal Drops on the hill scene.

For my second card I've created another hill scene with the tree with present border die from the Holiday Border Dies, cut them out and use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Maker for coloring.
For the background on my second card I've created the background with the new Snowflake Furries Stencil, use some sparkling glitter paste and let them dry. I've cut out a frame with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Die and glue the whole card together. I've printed out the two round Reindeers Digital Stamps, cut them out and glue them on my card. Some sparkling sequins from the Shimmer Sequins made my second card perfect.

So these are my cards right now, I'll hope you like the a little bit. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you later here on my blog for the next projects with the new dies and Digi Stamps.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela