Montag, 30. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with Harvest Bear and Harvest Squirrel Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I would show you another card with some Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas.
For my card I've decided to use some Freebie Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas. These Freebies are from the October Release Event on the CDD Facebook event page. So if you like Freebies, stay tuned and join the new Release Event in November.

For my card I've colored a piece of watercolor paper and let it dry. Then I've cut out a frame with the Inside Scalloped Rectange Dies and use the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies for the grass. I've glue the grass and the frame on my blue background and glue it on a piece of white cardstock.
For the sentiment I've used a stamp from the Timber stamp set. I cut out a banner with the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with the sentiment on my card.
After that I've printed out the Digital Stamps Harvest Bear and Harvest Squirrel, color them with my Spectrum Noir Markers and cut them out with my scissors.
I've glue the images on my card and decorate the card with some Pizazz Sequins.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela