Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with Round Penguins and Holiday Border Dies ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm sharing you another card I've made for the new Mini Release from Craftin Desert Divas.
As I saw all these new round Digi Stamps, I've got the idea to make a pyramid with the stamps. 
And for my card today I choosed the little Round Penguin Digital stamp and create a penguin pyramid. 
After I printed these pyramid out on copic paper I've colored all images with my Spectrum Noir Markers and cut it out with my scissors.
I've cut out the Light Bulb Border from the Holiday Border Dies and colored it also with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
 For the frame I've used a piece of grey cardstock and the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue it on a piece of the Snowflake design paper from the Here Comes Santa Claus Paper Pad. I've glue my pyramid on the paper and use a glimmer pen for the penguin caps and the scarfs. Also on lights from the Border I've used a glitter pen for shimmering. Some Shine Bright sequins made my card perfect.

So I'll hope you like this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela