Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019

♥ Creative with Stamps - Challenge #40 - Stripes ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Since yesterday we have a new challenge at
Creative with Stamps
For this challenge we want to see some stripes on your cards.
We have a Sponsor for this challenge
Sponsor:
You can choose 3 images of your choice.

For my card I use the Perfect Peonies Stamp from Clearly Besotted.
I colored the image with my Copic Markers and fussy cut it out with my scissors.
For the background I create some Distress Oxide Stripes and use a black Marker for the lines. Then I cut it out with the My favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics and glue it on my black card base. I stamp the sentiment directly on my card. Then I glue the Perfect Peonies with Foam Tape on my card. I also glue some golden Coffee Break Sequins on the card and I'm really glad how it looks like.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

QKR Stampede: CH #354 Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge: CH #393 Anything Goes

Creative Moments: Ch #171 Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Love this card so creative and colorful. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous, fun and bright card. Love the background stripes! Your fellow teammate on CWS

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela