Montag, 17. Dezember 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Happy New Year Tags ♥

Hi everybody,
as I told you this morning I'm here again with my second posting for today.

This week the Craftin Desert Divas Design Team shows you projects for the New Years color theme Gold and Silver.
I decide to make some Happy New Year Tags which I send to some good friends.
For my Tags I use the Fancy Stitched Label Dies and the Sparkler Mouse Digital Stamp and the Celebration Time Digital Stamp.

I started first to cut out my Tags with the Fancy Stitched Label Dies with Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock. Then I use the Star Galaxy Stencil to create the background. I lay down my stencil over the Tag and inked the Cardstock with a VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, remove the stencil, spread the golden Embossingpowder over the Tag and use my Heat Gun for heat embossing. 
OmG how it sparkle, I really love it and so I decided to emboss the frame for the Tag also with golden Embossingpowder.
Then I emboss another piece of Cardstock with golden Embossingpowder and cut out the numbers with the Stitched Number Dies. After this I printed out the Celebration Time Digital Stamp, color it with my Copic Markers and fussy cut it out with my scissors. For a little bit dimensions I glue it with Foam Tape on my Tag. After my golden Tag is ready I decided to make another one with silver Embossingpowder. But for this one I use the little Sparkler Mouse Digital Stamp and create a sentiment on my PC. All other steps are just the same like the golden Tag. Then I glue the golden numbers on the silver Tag and the silver numbers on the golden Tag. I really love the contrast of the sparkling colors.
So that's all for today. I'll hope you like my Happy New Year Tags. On the Facebook Gallery you'll find many more inspirations, hope to see you there.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope also to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela