Montag, 17. Dezember 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Delicous WishesTags ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again.

Today I show you some Tags which I made also with the Delicious Wishes Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas last Release.

For these Tags I use the Tag It Dies and the Fancy Stitched Label Dies.
I started first to create my backgrounds for these Tags. For the left Tag I use the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil and inked it with Distress Oxides Picked Raspberry. For the right Tag I use the Polygon Stencil and inked it with Distress Oxides Abandoned Coral and let it dry. 
In the meantime I printed out my images from the Delicious Whishes Digital Stamp Set, color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors.
Then I cut out my background with the Tag It Dies and the Fancy Stitched Label Dies. For the left Tag I create with the Fancy Stitched Label Dies a frame and glue it on the Tag. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. Some Jingle Berries Sequins and some Mermaid Lagoon Sequins made my Tags perfect. I'll think they're perfect for a little Birthday present, or what do you think?

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you later here on my blog for my second posting today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela