Montag, 9. Juli 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Shaker Tags with Panda Popsicle Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you three Shaker Tags which I created with the cute Panda Popsicle Digital Stamp. This Digi Stamp is one of the Stamps from the new July Digital Release. You find the stamp here in the shop.

At first the I cut out the tags twice with the Tag It Dies and the Shaker Tag Dies. Then I create the background from the Tags. Therefore I use the Bright Horizons Stencil and the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil and the Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers.
From each tag I cut out a little shaker window, glue some Acetate behind and filled it with some Sequins. I glue some Foam Tape on my background Tags and glue the tags together.  I stamp on the front the sentiments from the Simply Said Stamp Set and from the Sweetest Birthday Stamp Set. Then I color the Panda Popsicle Digital Image with my Copic Markers, cut them out with my scissors and glue them on the Tags. I glue also some Sequins on the front of the Tags.

So that's it for today. I'll hope you enjoy my new Shaker Tags. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela