Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Designing with Dies & SVG's Creative Challenge - Summer Card ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time for another 
Craftin Desert Divas Creative Designer Challenge
In this week we have this great theme for you
Designing with Dies & SVG's 

I decided to make a summer card with the new Beach Animals Digital Stamps and several Dies from Craftin Desert Divas.
I start to create two backgrounds, one with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade for the sunny background. For the water background I use Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. As my background is dry I cut out the water background with one Die from the Ocean Border Dies.
 Then I cut out my beach/sand with the Beach Scene Dies and a Die from the Fall Border Dies.
 After this I arrange my whole backgrounds and cut them all out with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies.
Then I cut out a Craft Cardstock frame with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and glue all my die cut pieces with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue together and glue it on my white card base.
 Now it's time to color the images from the Beach Animals Digital Stamps and the palm tree from the Summer Days Digital Stamp Set. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my card. 
After this I decided to cut our the little sun from the Beach Scene Dies and two little Clouds from the Puffy Cloud Die and glue it also on my card. For the sentiment from the Sunny Smiles Stamp Set I use a Banner Die from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with Fun Foam on my card. For decorate my card I use some Lollipop Sequins, which fits really perfect on my summer card.
I hope you like my new card and have fun with our new challenge and the inspirations from the Design Team.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela