Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Let's Get Coloring Creative Challenge - Sending Birthday Wishes with Floral Arrangement ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time for another
 Craftin Desert Divas Creative Designer Challenge.
This week we have this theme for you:
Let's Get Coloring 
with many Tips and Inspirations from the whole Design Team.

For my card I decided to color the new Floral Arrangement Digital Stamp with my Polychromos pencils.
And these are my tips for you:
  • Before you start coloring choose your favorite colors and test it on an extra piece of paper if the colors fits together.
  • A swatch chart of your pencils is really helpful, to find your favorite colors.
  • If I color with Polychromos pencils my favorite paper is the Neenah Solar white paper.
  • For my card I use my favorite pink colors: Fuchsia 123, Light Purple 128 
  •  I also use my favorite turquoise colors: Helio Turquoise 155, Cobal Turquoise 153 and Light Cobal Turquoise 154
  • It's also very important that your pencils are always good sharpened and you need a good eraser, if you color over the lines.
So at the beginning I printed the Floral Arrangement Digital Stamp on a piece of Neenah Solor White paper. Then I start to color my image with my favorite Polychromos pencils. Because there are many flowers and leaves to color, it takes a bit longer to finish the whole image.
After my coloring is done I cut out the image with the Crazy Stitched Frames Die. Then I stamp the sentiment "Sending" from the Wishful Thoughts Stamp Set with my Misti tool in the middle of my card. I also use a peace of Craft Cardstock for the rest of the sentiment and glue it with some Foam Tape under my "Sending" sentiment.
After this I glue my colored image with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on a piece of Craft cardstock and on my white card base. I only use some Lollipop Sequins for decorating my card and I'm really happy how the whole card looks like.

So I'll hope you like this card also and my tips helps you a little bit.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela