Freitag, 6. April 2018

♥ Simply Create Too - Challenge # 137 Use Die Cuts ♥

Hi everbody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at 


For our new challenge we have this theme:

Use Die Cuts

You'll have time until the 27. April 2018.

For my creations I decided to use the Beautiful friend Stamp from Clearly Besotted and some Die Cuts from Craftin Desert Divas. 
 For the first card I use my Stabilo Pens for coloring the image. After this I cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies from Craftin Desert Divas and glue it with some Fun Foam on a piece of Craft Cardstock, which I also cut out with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies. Then I cut out a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue all together. For the sentiment which is also included in the stamp set I use a die from the Craftin Desert Divas Flag Banner Dies and glue it on my card. For decorate my card I use some Jingle Berries Sequins.
 For the second card I color the image with my Copic Markers and use only two Dies from the Fancy Frame Dies. For this card I use some Carnie Sequins from Craftin Desert Divas.
 The third card I color also with my Copic Markers and stamp the sentiment directly on the card. On this card I use also the Fancy Frame Dies and some Shimmer Sequins from Craftin Desert Divas.
 On the fourth  card I colored the image with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and use also the Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Fame Dies for die cut my card. On this card I use some Jingle Berries Sequins from Craftin Desert Divas.
I hope I could inspire you with my cards  and now it's your turn to show us your creations. You'll have time until the 27. April 2018.
So many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela