Donnerstag, 12. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas April Release - Sneak Peek 1 - Have a magical Day with Star Stencil ♥

Hi everyone,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
All new release products are available at Friday 04/13/18 @3PM EST.

Today I share you my first sneak peek from the Craftin Desert Divas April Release with the new Star Stencil. There so many wonderful products, you will love them all.

 As I saw the new stencil for the first time I decided to make a rainbow card with an unicorn.
At first I create my background with the Distress Oxides Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Salty Ocean and let it dry. After drying I place the new stencil on my background and inked it with a clear embossing Ink pad and use white embossing powder for heat embossing. Then I cut it out with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies and place a die from the Stitched in Circle Dies in the middle, cut it out and glue it  with some Foam Tape on a piece of Craft Cardstock. After this I glue all on my white card base.
 I printed the Unicorn from the Be a Unicorn Digital Stamp out with my Laser printer, color it with my Copic Markers and cut it out with my scissors. Then I glue it with Fun Foam on my card.
 I use the sentiment from the Magical Day Digi Stamp Set and cut it out with one of the Flag Banner Dies. For decorating my card I use some Pastel Paradise Sequins.

If you would like to see more inspirations, hop over to the Event Page on the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery. There you find many more inspirations from the whole Designteam and you'll have also the chance of freebies and giveaways.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela