Samstag, 21. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas Release Week - Release Week Day 5 - Thank You Card with Flower Power Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everyone,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today is Day 5 of the Craftin Desert Divas Release Week and today I show you a card with the new Thank You Die from the Thank & Thank You Dies.

For this card I use the Flower Power Digital Stamp and the largest Die from the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies. At first I created the images in Microsoft Word on my PC and printed it out with my Laser Printer on a piece of Copic Paper.
 For coloring the images and the background I use my Copic Markers and cut it out with the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies. Then I glue it with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on a piece of distressed Craft Cardstock and on my white card base.
For the new Thank You Die  I use also Craft Cardstock and some Nuvo Glitter Cardstock Candy Floss.
I also use some Jingle Berries Sequins for decorate my card.

So I'll hope you like this new Thank You Die from the Thank & Thank You Dies like I do.
Many thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful weekend. Hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela