Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Serving Up Fun Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card for the Craftin Desert Divas Monthly Mood Board Challenge at Facebook.
 This is our lovely February Mood Board.
 And here is my scene card with the Serving Up Fun Digital Stamp.
For this card I printed the Serving Up Fun Digital Stamp on a piece of Copic Paper, colored my image with Copic Marker and cut it out with my scissor. Then I create my watercolor background with the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry. In the meantime I stamp the little sun from the Sunny Smiles Stamp Set, the little worm and the dragonfly from the Ladybug Garden Stamp Set and color them also with Copic Markers and cut them out. For the green grass I use also the Gansai Tambi watercolors and after drying I cut it out with a die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. For the tree I use the Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and cut it also out with the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. For the frame I use the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. After all is cutting out and colored I glue all together for my scene card and glue some Jingle Berries Sequins as flowers on the grass.

So I hope you enjoy my scene card and you'll join us at our Facebook Gallery.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here again on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela