Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Hugs & Kisses Card with Cupid in Bubbles Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the Craftin Desert Divas Cupid with Bubbles Digital Stamp that I colored during #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge.
Because I colored the Cupid with Bubbles Digital Stamp in pink and turquoise colors I decided to made an background in the same colors.
Before I inked my background I glue some adhesives stripes on my background and cut it then out with the largest die from the Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies. Then I inked my paper with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and add some water drops on it. 
  After my paper is dry I take of from the first stripe the layer paper, put some turquoise Ranger embossing powder on this adhesive stripe and use my embossing heat tool. After that I do it with all stripes like the same and I'm really happy to see how it looks like. After my paper cooled down a little bit I glue it on my white card base.
I colored the Cupid with Bubbles Digital Stamp with my Copic Markers, cut it out with a die from the Stitched in Circle Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam in the middle of my card. For the sentiment I use the Sending Sentiments Stamp Set, cut it out with my scissor and glue it also with Fun Foam on my card.  For decorating my card I use some Shine Bright Sequins and some Jingle Berries Sequins.

So I hope you enjoy my card also like me. If you want to see more inspirations for Craftin Desert Divas products, come on and join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela