Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Birthday Card with Stitched Alpha Dies ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today I show you another card for the Craftin Desert Divas February Release, which is available at 02/09/18 @ 3 PM EST.
On this day I show you another card with the Stitched Alpha Dies. For this card I made another rainbow background with different Distress Oxides.
For the card I cut out a white background with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies, glue it on some Craft Cardstock and with some Fun Foam on my white card base. I cut out the word HAPPY with the Stitched Alpha Dies from my rainbow background and glue it on my white card. Then I cut out a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and inked it also with the Distress Oxides. The sentiment is from the Sending Sentiments Stamp Set. I stamped it with a Versamark Ink on my banner, use some white embossing powder for heat embossing and glue it also with some Fun Foam on my card.  For decorating I use some colorful Craftin Desert Divas sequins.

So that's all for today. I'll hope you enjoy my new card. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you here again on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela