Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Winter Tags with Chilly Time Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another creation with some Digi Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas.
I've made some more tags with the Fancy Stitched Label Dies, but for these tags I use some of the cute Chilly Time Digi Stamps. This Digi stamp set is so cute, I really love it.
 These tags are created in the same way like the tags from last Thursday. If you missed them, you can read here how I made these tags.
For this tag I use the litte penguin on the slide. Isn't he cut? The trees are from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set and the North Pole Sign is from the Nice List Stamp Set. The sentiment is from the Oh What Fun Set and I cut it out with one die from the Flag Banner Dies. I use some Polar Frost Sequins for decorating my tags and a white Gel Pen.
For this tag I use the little penguin couple. They are so cute, or what do you think? The trees are from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set and the sentiment from the Nice List Stamp Set. I cut it out with one die from the Flag Banner Dies. For this tag I'm also use some Polar Frost Sequins and a white Gel pen.

So i hope you liken these tags as I do. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela