Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Warmest Wishes Card with Ice Bear ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my newest card with the cute Ice Bear Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
Craftin Desert Divas sponsored this week the current Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #434.
And here is the inspiration cupcake.
 As I saw this inspiration cupcake  I knew I would like to create a card with the cute Ice Bear Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. He's so cute and I really love this cutie.
I've created the background with the snowflakes from the Gingerbread Lane Digital Set, colored them with my mint Copic Markers and cut it out with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies. After that I glue the background with some Fun Foam on a piece of cardstock and attach some mint woven thread with a snowflake charm on the right sight of my background. Then I glue the Ice bear with Fun Foam on the middle of the background and all on my white card base.
 I've printed the Ice Bear on a piece of Marker paper and cut it out with one die from the Fancy Frame Dies. I colored the Ice Bear with my mint Copic palette and glue it on a piece of cardstock. I've stamped the sentiment from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set on some Marker Paper, colored it with my mint Copic and cut it out with one of the Flag Banner Dies. Some Polar Frost Sequins and some Glossy Accents makes my card perfect.

So I hope you enjoy my card and you'll take part of this Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love this card. That digi is colored so perfectly! And you colors are perfect for this week's challenge. Thank you so much for guesting this week over at Cupcake Inspiration!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So cute! I love that polar bear. Great use of our colours. Thank you for guest designing with us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love this cute bear and the card you made! It looks so good in the challenge colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela