Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Enjoy every Moment ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new card with the a Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas
I decided to create a card with the cute Magical Day Digital Stamp and made another Wobble Card.
 For this card I made a watercolor background with my Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry.  After the background is dry I cut it out with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies. Then I stamp the little shooting stars from the Angel Kisses Stamp Set with a Versamarc Ink and use my heat tool and white Embossing powder. I colored the little stars with my Prismacolor Pencils and I really love how it looks like.
While I would made a Wobble card I made another watercolor background in a light rose and let it dry. In the meantime I printed my image with my laser printer, color it with my Copic Markers and cut it out with my scissors. After the background is dry I cut it out with the largest die from the Fancy Stitched Label Dies and use also the little shooting stars from the Angel Kisses Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from the Sunny Smiles Stamp Set and I use one die from the Flag Banner Dies for it. For decorating my card I use some Shimmer Sequins.


So I hope you like this card a little bit. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela