Freitag, 14. Dezember 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Sweet Wishes Baking Mouse Scene ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with the new Craftin Desert Divas Delicious Wishes Digital Stamps from the last Release. You'll find the last release here on the Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

Did you know that Craftin Desert Divas has many Scene Builder Digital Stamps? For my scene card I decided to use also some of the Kitchen Accessoires Digital Stamps.
I create the scene on my PC and printed it out on a piece of Copic Paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. After my coloring is done I cut it out with the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies.
Then I use my Misti Tool and stamp the sentiments from the Sweet Kisses and Happy Sentiments Stamp Sets directly on my card. I color the edges of my card base also with Copic Markers (BG11) and glue my scene on the card base.

 So that's it for today. I'll hope you like my new card and enjoy my posting. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela